Penn State New Kensington offers learning support services to students free of charge. Types of academic support include:
- Tutoring – individual or in groups
- Academic resource materials
- Resources for those with physical and/or learning disabilities
- Tutoring – Faculty-recommended peer tutors provide services in a variety of subject areas at no charge for any Penn State New Kensington student. Those who seek support early and consistently see positive results.
- Textbooks – Supplementary textbooks in a variety of subject areas are available for use in the Success Center.
- Solution Manuals – Answer keys and/or solutions to problems found in mathematics, engineering technology, and physics textbooks are sometimes available.
- Study Guides – Student guides that outline and supplement current course textbooks may be available.
- Test Files – Ample course examinations from previous semesters, provided by professors in mathematics, engineering technologies, and science courses may be available.