Registering for Classes
Students will have to complete the following steps to successfully schedule and enroll in courses.
- Refer to the University's Registration Timetable to determine the first day you may register for classes for a particular semester.
- Students cannot enroll in classes until they do the following in LionPath:
- Consent to do University business electronically and
- Complete and accept the Financial Responsibility Agreement (FRA).
- Once the FRA agreement has been accepted and completed, students will be able to register for classes via the web using LionPATH. LionPath is our online, searchable course schedule, complete with course enrollment information.