The Penn State New Kensington Staff Senate offers a voice for staff, striving to enhance the day-to-day work environment for all, and promoting a sense of community and respect across campus.
- to better serve the student population through effective coordination between departments, staff members, and leadership of Penn State New Kensington
- to enhance professionalism and foster a spirit of unity and cooperation among employees
- to provide an open forum for discussion, suggestions, concerns and best practices in a safe, judgement-free environment.
Meetings are typically held once a month in the room 051 Conference Center.
University Staff Advisory Council
The University Staff Advisory Council (USAC) is "the voice for Penn State staff." The council is composed of staff from throughout the commonwealth and represents the interests and issues impacting staff.
Have a comment or a positive suggestion? Submit an idea to our suggestion box.
Current Officers (2016-17):
- President: Yesenia Figueroa-Lifschitz, Information Resources and Services Support Specialist, email@example.com
- Vice President: Wesley Sheets, public safety manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Beth Nury, administrative support assistant, email@example.com
There are currently 3 sub-committees of the Staff Senate:
- Staff Events & Recognition
- Student Experience
- Professional Development