Resources for New Faculty
- New Instructor Orientation- provided by Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence. Includes online tutorials and links to resources and support.
Teaching and Learning Resources
- Instructional Design at Penn State New Kensington
- Teaching and Learning with Technology - tools and ideas to help integrate technology into teaching and learning.
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence - provides support for faculty and students as well as links to many learning tools.
- SRTE Web site - University Testing Services information about SRTE's, including an FAQ, a list of all questions and links to your results by semester.
- iStudy for Success - Modules on many basic study skills (test anxiety, note-taking, etc).
- Media Commons - everything you need to include media projects in your course
- Academic Integrity - information and policies from the Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- Teaching and Learning with Technology's cyberplagiarism detection and prevention - includes a link to a great student page
- Penn State Support site for Turnitin.com - Penn State instructors can use this Web plagiarism detection tool.
- Plagiarism.org - a new resource sponsored by the makers of Turnitin.
- Copyright Perspectives- Covers many aspects of copyright, including Fair Use, Creative Commons, Teach Act.
- Unique Resources for Copyright Education - a great site from the Association of College and Research Libraries.
If you have questions about these resources, please contact Deborah Sillman.