*New students are no longer being accepted into this academic program.
NEW AND PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PLEASE VISIT THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE PROGRAM.
The Administration of Justice program (AJSCC) provides learning opportunities through a unique combination of classroom instruction, practical training in laboratory courses, field experiences and individual studies. We believe that real-world experience is very valuable, which is why our students collect original research and complete an internship.
Upon graduation, students are prepared to pursue opportunities in a variety of areas:
- federal, state and local law enforcement and correction agencies
- court-related services
- probation and parole services
- community crime prevention and treatment services
- juvenile and drug rehabilitation counseling
- recreation programs
- private sector security
- graduate studies in law, criminology, human development, psychology and the social sciences.
If you are looking for one of those exciting careers where no two days are ever the same, learn more about the Administration of Justice program.