The University has provided PPE for faculty and instructors. The following outlines how the PPE is being distributed to faculty and instructors at the campus.
- Full-Time Faculty:
- Bags containing 2 cloth masks, 1 package of 50 procedural masks and 2 bottles of hand sanitizer have been placed in offices.
- Adjunct Faculty:
- 2 cloth masks and hand sanitizer have been placed in your campus mailbox. Additional procedural masks are available in the adjunct instructor office. There is also an inventory of supplies in the Office of Academic Affairs.
Specialized PPE such as face shields, clear masks or others will be distributed by Tracie Brockhoff based on class type. Classes identified as requiring shields are "Intro to Drawing" and "A&P Lab." For questions related to specialized PPE, please contact Tracie at [email protected] or 724-334-6742.
Other Related Information:
- 10 extra procedural masks have been placed in each podium in case someone needs a mask. Maintenance staff will check the stock regularly and will re-supply as necessary.
- An inventory of procedural masks are available in Academic Affairs, Student Life and the Business Office.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout campus near classrooms, restrooms and entrances.
- Buckets of disinfecting wipes have been provided in each classroom and department for personal use. Maintenance Staff will check them regularly.
- Foot pulls have been installed on all restroom doors.
- One touchless faucet has been installed in each restroom.
Instruction, University Masking and PPE Recommendations - Evolving Document