For the fall semester, the following guidelines will be in place for the campus bookstore.
Students are encouraged to shop online via the bookstore website: https://psu.bncollege.com/shop/psu/home. Materials ordered online can be shipped to a student's home.
- Students wishing to pick up books:
- Students will need to have a printed version of their full schedule showing course names and section numbers.
- Students should bring their printed schedule to the bookstore counter. Bookstore staff will retrieve books for the students.
- Staff members will not touch or utilize virtual versions of a schedule on cell phones, tablets or laptops.
- Bookstore occupancy will allow for up to 8 students in the store at a time.
- Masks are required while in the bookstore.
- Navigational signage, distancing marks and floor markings will be visible in the bookstore.
- The bookstore space will be cleaned frequently.
- Bookstore staff members will also be wearing masks and practicing health protocols.
Those with questions related to the bookstore should contact 724-334-6170.