Students are encouraged to shop online via the bookstore website: https://psu.bncollege.com/shop/psu/home. Materials ordered online can be shipped to a student's home.
Summer 2021 Semester Bookstore Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
Students wishing to pick up books or visit the bookstore:
- Students will need to have a printed version of their full schedule showing course names and section numbers.
- Students should bring their printed schedule to the bookstore counter. Bookstore staff will retrieve books for the students.
- Staff members will not touch or utilize virtual versions of a schedule on cell phones, tablets or laptops.
- Bookstore occupancy will allow for up to 6 individuals in the store at a time.
- Masks are required while in the bookstore.
- Navigational signage, distancing marks and floor markings will be visible in the bookstore.
- The bookstore space will be cleaned frequently.
- Bookstore staff members will also be wearing masks and practicing health protocols.
If you are unable to return your rentals to the store, you can ship them back via UPS. Find step-by-step instructions to purchasing a label here https://psu.bncollege.com/shop/psu/page/rental-book-return#.
- You WILL need to know your Order ID number which can be found in any rental reminder email sent to the email provided when you rented your textbook.
Those with questions related to the bookstore should contact 724-334-6170.