A Scholarship Program Inspiring Responsible Economics
ASPIRE was created by Penn State New Kensington in an effort to educate our students on the importance of making healthy financial decisions. Now, more than ever, it is crucial for students to understand and take charge of their financial future.
Benefits to enrolling in ASPIRE:
- meet with financial professionals during on-campus sessions
- develop a skill set aimed at making informed financial decisions
- learn ways to save money while still in college
- graduate with less debt
- build knowledge in areas such as: budgeting money while in school, importance of saving, dangers of debt, understanding interest rates, and loan repayment strategies
- earn a $500-$1,000 scholarship upon successful completion of the program and graduation from Penn State New Kensington
ASPIRE is open to students who are currently enrolled at Penn State New Kensington. For more details or to enroll in the program contact us.
ASPIRE is proudly presented by Penn State New Kensington's Office of the Chancellor, Office of Student Aid, and Office of Enrollment Services.