Penn State New Kensington's Continuing Education staff can help you plan and coordinate your next professional retreat, educational conference, or business meeting on our campus.
If you cannot visit the campus and tour our facilities in person, just click the graphic on the right to view our online virtual tour. You can view many of the facilities available for rent as stops within the tour.
Facilities available for rent:
- Art Gallery
- Conference Center
- Classroom (capacity of 30 & under)
- Classroom (capacity of 30 & over)
- Athletic Center (gymnasium)
- Forum Theater
- Cafe 780 (cafeteria)
- Computer Classroom
Procedure for facility rental:
- Fill out and submit our online facility rental request form and read the corresponding rental policy statement (pdf). A Penn State rental coordinator will then contact you with room availability and rates.
- Review the University Indemnification Agreement (pdf), sign and return with a copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance, listing Penn State New Kensington as the additional insured with minimum insurance of $1,000,000 general liability.
- If renting the gymnasium or theater, please contact the Maintenance Supervisor to schedule a walk-through at least 2 weeks prior to your event. You can contact Randy Tressler at 724-334-6122 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return University Indemnification Agreement by mail or e-mail to:
Penn State New Kensington
3550 7th Street Rd
New Kensington, PA 15068
To request more information about Penn State New Kensington facilities and meeting planning services, please contact Debra Novak at 724-334-6119 or email@example.com.