Consider applying for the G.R.E.A.T. Program, where selected students have the opportunity to begin building professional skills and field experience as early as their first year at Penn State New Kensington.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants must:
- Be accepted to Penn State New Kensington in one of the following 4-year academic programs
- Information Technology, or
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology, or
- one of Penn State's other engineering programs
- Earned a high school grade point average of at least 3.3
If accepted to the program, a student must continue to earn a GPA of 3.0 or higher and follow all University conduct and academic standards in order to remain eligible.
Applying to Penn State
You must apply for admission to Penn State New Kensington before you may apply for the G.R.E.A.T. Program. If you still need to apply to Penn State New Kensington, start your Penn State application today!
Applying to the G.R.E.A.T. Program
Students who meet the eligibility requirements above must submit this online G.R.E.A.T. Program application form in order to be considered for admission to the G.R.E.A.T. Program.