Returning / Re-enrolling Students

Re-enrollment allows a former Penn State degree candidate to resume degree candidacy.  Students wishing to return to the University as an undergraduate student after missing at least one fall or spring semester may submit a request to do so.  The process depends on a student's status when they were last enrolled at Penn State.

Students who have questions about returning to Penn State can contact our campus Registrar's Office.