Image: Cory Morton
Every month, scheduled office hours will be available at The Corner for individuals and teams to meet with a Corner Coach or mentor. You can also contact a coach to arrange individual appointments.
Coaching will be available for people to:
- Get mentoring or assistance with staying accountable in relation to their business, startup or idea.
- Learn more about the Corner Launchbox and Penn State University services available to members of the community and The Corner.
- Learn more about The Corner, its programming and coworking spaces.
If interested in speaking with a Corner Coach, stop by The Corner (701 Fifth Avenue, New Kensington, PA 15068) during the designated times shown below or reach out to a Coach or organization directly to set up an individual appointment or contact Alyssa Pistininzi, education strategy and planning manager, at [email protected].
Featured Corner Coaches & Organizations:
- Penn State Corner Launchbox Consulting and Resource Assistance:
- Contact Alyssa Pistininzi: [email protected]
- Small Business/Entrepreneur Consulting and Assistance:
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- By appointment - contact James Kunkle: [email protected]
- Startups/Entrepreneurs/Social Ventures Consulting, Education and Assistance:
- Free Accounting/Financial Advice and Assistance for existing and prospective members of The Corner:
- Chris Kaminski, MBA, CSM, CPA and CFO
- By appointment - contact: [email protected]