Join the pARTy!
Friday, June 17, 2022
Penn State New Kensington campus
The Off the Wall pARTy is back! Please join us to celebrate a unique evening full of live and silent auctions, food tastings, drinks, music, art and more! Proceeds from this event benefit cultural art initiatives, scholarships and programs at the New Kensington campus.
In 2022, the pARTy will celebrate and showcase digital and augmented/virtual art in three main areas of the campus Administration Building where live entertainment and delectable art for the palate welcomes each guest as we also celebrate the successful, record-breaking close of our capital campaign, "A Greater Penn State for 21st Century Excellence."
VIP Experience - 6-7:15 p.m. (Forum Theatre)
The VIP Experience is a "Red Carpet" opportunity for guests to:
- Interact with VIP Featured Artist Christopher Ruane and view his work;
- Enjoy tapas; and
- Listen to live music by Johnson's Crossing
pARTy - 7-10:30 p.m. (Administration Building/Courtyard)
The 2022 pARTy promises an evening of art, music and collaborative experiences including:
- Pop-Up Galleries featuring local artists including: Sam Andrew, Bill Booth, Sarah Hunter, Brian McCall, Hannah Wilson and more!
- Interactive Art Projects:
- Pittsburgh Glass Center - experience "Hot Wheels," a new, mobile glass blowing studio for a front row seat to live glass blowing demonstrations.
- The Andy Warhol Museum - using Warhol's signature photographic silkscreen technique, guests will be able to print a one-of-a-kind tote with a Penn State twist with help from museum staff.
- Live music by Artistree (8:45-10:30 p.m.), Pittsburgh's premier dance band.
- Live Art Auction (8 p.m.)
- Libation Stations
- Photo Booth
|VIP Experience + pARTy||$125/person|
|pARTy Crasher (entry from 9-10:30 p.m.)||$25/person|
*Please note that no tickets will be mailed. Guest packets will be available at the check-in table at the event. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have any questions about the physical access provided, please call 724-334-6056 in advance of your visit.
Tickets can be purchased by contacting Tina Booth in the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at 724-334-6056 or emailing [email protected].
2022 Call for Artwork Donations
Artists that donate artwork will receive two complimentary tickets to the 2022 event, special promotion and recognition in our marketing materials, as well as vent social media and press releases. Artists will have an opportunity to network with fellow artists, art collectors and guests and be given the opportunity to set up a pop-up art gallery, free of charge, to display and sell their artwork.
All art donations are tax deductible.
View full details via the Artwork Donation Brochure (PDF)
Contact Tina Booth, Penn State New Kensington Art Gallery Coordinator at 724-334-6056 or by email at [email protected].