This program is designed for newly appointed supervisors, those aspiring to supervisory roles, and those in supervisory roles who do not have formal training. Learning Objectives: Meeting Supervisory Responsibilities, Communicating Effectively, Building Work Relationships and Leading Others
Dates: Wednesdays and Thursdays, April 14–June 3, 2021
Meeting Times: Online meetings: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Course Instructor: Cindy Aronson
- Understand one’s own strengths and weaknesses and how they impact the organization.
- Recognize the benefits of successful leadership for the organization, the team, and the leader.
- Identify the essential skills of successful leaders and how and why they deliver success for the organization and the team.
- Learn and practice essential leadership skills through training activities, role-play, and engagement in real-life work scenarios.
- Commit to the skills learned during training and applying these skills in daily work-life.
- Standardize the model for how those in leadership lead at the organization.
Courses and Dates:
- How I Impact My Organization: April 14 & 15
- Dealing With Team Conflict and Challenging Situations: April 21 & 22
- Leading a Team That Gets Results: April 28 & 29
- Create a Motivated Team Climate: May 5 & 6
- Understanding the Generation Mix in the Workplace: May 12 & 13
- Communication and Professionalism: May 19 & 20
- Getting Things Done With Time Management: May 26 & 27
- Solving Problems and Managing Priorities: June 2 & 3
To register, please contact Beth Nury in Continuing Education at [email protected] or 724-334-6011.