Penn State New Kensington offers review programs for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Professional Engineer (PE). These programs can be customized and brought on-site to your workplace.
Why Become a Licensed Professional Engineer?
- Demonstrate the highest levels of dedication and professionalism in their field
- Increase earning potential by as much as 27 percent as compared to non-licensed colleagues
- Qualify to perform engineering consulting in all 50 states. May help maintain employment in times of restructuring, downsizing, and outsourcing.
Why Take a Review Course Through Penn State?
- Penn State has prepared engineers for their professional examinations for more than forty years.
- Reviews are comprehensive, covering many subjects in-depth.
- Programs employ a collection of problems and solutions from past exams, familiarizing students with formats and procedures.
If you have a cohort of employees, any of these reviews can be conducted on-site at your company.
PE Mechanical Machine Design & Materials
Location: Penn State New Kensington Campus with virtual option
Dates: Mondays, September 11 - December 11, 2023
Time: 6 - 9 p.m.
Course Duration: 14 Weeks/42 Hours
Please call 724 334-6011 or email [email protected] for more information.
PE Exams - Application deadlines are July 1 & December 1.
FE Exams Offered year round at Pearson VUE test centers. Can register anytime. No deadlines.