Penn State New Kensington offers review programs for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Professional Engineer (PE). These programs can be customized and brought on-site to your workplace.
Why Become a Licensed Professional Engineer?
- Demonstrate the highest levels of dedication and professionalism in their field
- Increase earning potential by as much as 27 percent as compared to non-licensed colleagues
- Qualify to perform engineering consulting in all 50 states. May help maintain employment in times of restructuring, downsizing, and outsourcing.
Why Take a Review Course Through Penn State?
- Penn State has prepared engineers for their professional examinations for more than forty years.
- Reviews are comprehensive, covering many subjects in-depth.
- Programs employ a collection of problems and solutions from past exams, familiarizing students with formats and procedures.
If you have a cohort of employees, any of these reviews can be conducted on-site at your company.
Courses We Offer:
Announcement: The specifications for the PE Mechanical Exams have been revised and are effective for the 2019 exams. The students will now have 3 separate exams and reviews to choose from: PE Mechanical Thermal & Fluids; PE Mechanical Machine Design & Materials; PE Mechanical HVAC & Refrigeration. There is no longer a common AM breadth exam. There are now 3 separate exams.
PE Mechanical Machine Design & Materials
Location: Penn State New Kensington and/or RLA-Cranberry, PA
Days of the Week: Monday
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Course Duration: 14 Weeks/42 Hours
PE Exam Date:
Please call 724 334-6011 for more information.
PE Exams - Application deadlines are July 1 & December 1.
FE Exams Offered year round at Pearson VUE test centers. Can register anytime. No deadlines.