On this page:
Remote IT Support
- Remote IT support will be available remotely through Zoom during the fall and spring semesters from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Friday.
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://psu.zoom.us/j/136750291
- Telephone Dial-in Numbers:
- +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
- +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
- Meeting ID: 136 750 291
- International numbers available: https://psu.zoom.us/u/abtmaZaKl
- Our Zoom room is staffed M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Connect with us via ServiceNow IT Forms
ServiceNow IT Forms are a great way to put something in our queue after-hours
Visit https://newkensington.psu.edu/assistance to put something in our queue
Cisco Jabber can be used to receive PSU phone calls on cell phones and computers. Pre-registration is needed.
- If interested, please visit https://pennstate.service-now.com/sp?id=kb_article_view&sys_kb_id=ebb83ba4db53530497c9ffe61d96193b
- Use the request link under Step-by-Step Instructions to request the service from Enterprise IT
- If you have a department line that you support, you can also ask to have this added in your request (be sure to mention the phone number associated with this line).
- Cisco Jabber is currently installed on all faculty/staff laptops. If you want to add it to your cell phone, instructions are included in the above link. Your VOIP number is your 10 digit office number.