The University has provided PPE for staff members. The following outlines how the PPE is being distributed to staff members at the campus.
- 2 cloth masks have been placed in staff member mailboxes.
Other Related Information:
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout campus near classrooms, restrooms and entrances.
- Buckets of disinfecting wipes have been provided in each classroom and department for personal use. Maintenance Staff will check them regularly.
- An inventory of procedural masks are available in Academic Affairs, Student Life and the Business Office.
- Foot pulls have been installed on all restroom doors.
- One touchless faucet has been installed in each restroom.