The Penn State New Kensington Staff Senate offers a voice for staff, striving to enhance the day-to-day work environment for all and to promote a sense of community and respect across campus.
Goals of the Senate:
- to better serve the student population through effective coordination between departments, staff members and leadership of Penn State New Kensington
- to enhance professionalism and foster a spirit of unity and cooperation among employees
- to provide an open forum for discussion, suggestions, concerns and best practices in a safe, judgement-free environment
Staff input is very important and staff can share anonymously by completing the Staff Senate Anonymous Comment/Feedback Form. Please share positive or constructive feedback, information, and general comments.
February 24, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. in the Art Gallery
University Staff Advisory Council
The University Staff Advisory Council (USAC) is "the voice for Penn State staff". The council is composed of staff from throughout the commonwealth and represents the interests and issues impacting staff.
Current Officers (2022 - Present)
- Chair: Lynnsey Doane
- Past Chair: Jill Dickun
Special Interest Groups:
- Poverty Committee, External Volunteer Opportunities: Corinne Coulson
- Sustainability: Ruth Herstek