Shuttle Service Announcement as of March 17, 2020:
For the safety of our students, staff and community during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, campus shuttle service will be suspended until further notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Theresa Bonk, director of student affairs, at 724-448-6203 or [email protected].
The campus shuttle provides a free service to Penn State New Kensington students. By presenting their student ID cards, students can board the shuttle from the campus’ front parking lot or from the Nittany Highlands Apartments and ride to various area destinations, including Giant Eagle, the Pittsburgh Mills Mall, and several stops around the city of Pittsburgh.
- Tuesdays: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 3:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 4:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Sundays: noon to 6:00 p.m.
The shuttle makes stops at the following Pittsburgh-area destinations:
- Giant Eagle on Tarentum Bridge Road
- The Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills Mall in Tarentum
- The Waterworks in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Bus Terminal
- Oakland neighborhood
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center in Monroeville
For more information, visit the Office of Student Affairs or call 724-334-6062.