Disability Services is the designated office that provides reasonable accommodations and services to students with disabilities.
- requests and maintains disability-related documents;
- certifies eligibility for services;
- and determines and develops plans for reasonable accommodations such as academic adjustments, auxiliary aids, and/or services as mandated under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Applying for Services
Students seeking services at Penn State New Kensington must self-disclose the need for academic adjustments, auxiliary aids and/or services to the Student Disabilities Office.
To apply for services, these steps must be completed:
- Complete the Online Introductory Questionnaire
- Collect and Submit Required Documentation. Documentation for Penn State New Kensington students may be uploaded via our secure upload tool.
- Participate in an intake meeting
Have questions or concerns? Visit the university’s Student Disability Resources website for detailed information or reach out to the New Kensington Student Disability Resources team at the info below.
As mandated under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008 ad Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.