Penn State New Kensington is committed to the pursuit of lifelong learning. We offer special programs for students of all ages.
Programs for Students in high school and younger:
- COMETS Program - STEM program for middle school girls
- Dual Enrollment - high school students are invited to come take college-level courses with us
- Kids In College - summer youth camps for grades 1 through 11
- SAT Preparation - this course is available through the Continuing Education department
Programs for Current Students:
- PaSSS - Pathway to Success: Summer Start (PaSSS) is a six-week scholarship program that offers select first-year New Kensington students tools and resources that increase the likelihood that they not only will earn a Penn State degree, but also will do so in four years or fewer, potentially saving their families money.
- Global Programs - provides international experiences so that all students may be better global citizens
- G.R.E.A.T Program - connects promising students with local opportunities in engineering and technology
- Honors Program - talented students from all majors are encouraged to apply to this challenging program
- Undergraduate Research - students conduct research under the direction of a faculty member