Penn State New Kensington is pleased to offer limited on-campus visits for students and limited guests. Pre-registration is required, and participants must agree to follow all safety protocols outlined below in the Visit Requirements. All students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Call 724-334-LION to schedule your visit or visit https://apply.psu.edu/portal/nk-pr-visit.
Penn State reserves the right to alter or cancel any portion of an event at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to shifts in the status of the pandemic or relevant and applicable guidance, or individual participants violating University policy.
We take the safety of our students, staff and faculty seriously and ask all to please read the following requirements before requesting an appointment.
- You must complete a Campus Visit Acknowledgement form and bring it with you on the day of your visit. For registrants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by the parent/guardian who will accompany you.
- As of August 4, 2021, Penn State requires wearing a face mask while using public transportation or while in any indoor public space at any University location, including: classrooms of any size, meeting rooms, common areas in residence halls, and all indoor events. You must adhere to these protocols regardless of vaccination status. If you or anyone in your party are unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to accommodate you at a virtual visit.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All guests must be listed on the registration form. No more than two guests may accompany the student.
- Guests may participate in visits or tours with other families. Campuses will ensure that guest safety requirements are strictly enforced.
- If you or anyone in your party becomes ill, you must contact the campus to cancel your visit. We will be happy to reschedule it for a later date.
- Penn State may postpone or cancel your visit for any reason for the safety of our guests, students, and staff. You will be notified if your visit is canceled.
- When you arrive on our campus please park in any of the admissions visitor parking spots- in front of the library, next to the Lion Shrine.
If you or your family have any questions about the directives above, please contact the Admissions Office at 724-334-LION or [email protected].
To see other upcoming, events, please visit: https://newkensington.psu.edu/admission/visit.