Penn State New Kensington offers many resources that faculty can use to improve their teaching and their students' learning, offered in a variety of structures. Penn State offers many additional resources in which faculty from New Kensington can participate as well. This site provides a listing of some resources from across campuses as well as a listing and a calendar of events offered right here at New Kensington.
- Opportunities like just-in- time assistance, coaching, help with course revisions, planning for program accreditation, creating a long-term professional development plan, and more listed here.
Regularly Scheduled Sessions and a Calendar of Events
- Sessions, like book studies, and teaching circles, take place across multiple meetings.
- The Calendar of Events shows when offerings specific to PSU New Kensington, most lead by the instructional designer and some also provided by other departments supporting faculty learning.
From Across Campuses
- Penn State offers a plethora of learning opportunities as well as resources for faculty. Many of those are listed here with brief descriptions and weblinks.
From Other Locations
- There are many educational resources available from many sources, and this page provides a listing of some of those identified as exceptionally helpful to some PSU New Kensington faculty.
If you have questions about these resources, please contact Shirley Campbell, the Instructional Design Specialist at Penn State New Kensington.